Detection h.pylori Rapid Test
Helicobacter pylori (h.pylori for short) infection may cause a series of upper abdominal discomfort symptoms, and if long-term infection, it may also increase the risk of stomach cancer. Therefore, if H.pylori infection is found, anti-HP treatment is needed in time. There are several methods to check for H.pylori infection. The 13c urea breath test is the most commonly used and most popular detection method.
Model NO.: 75mg/50mg
Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
Group: All Patients
Type: Test Kit
Certification: SGS, ISO13485, MSDS,FSC
Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
Product status: White granular
Breath bags: two bags,one is 00-minute breath bag,the other is 30-minute breath bag.
1. Non-radioactive, non-toxic to human body, so it is perfect to diagnose children, pregnant women and weak elders.
2. First choice for patients who want to evaluate H.pylori radical cure.
3. Highly accurate test. Its sensitivity and specificity are relatively high to avoid the possible false-positive and false-negative that may occur in traditional H.pylori diagnoses.
4. Non-invasive, so it is easily accepted by patients.
5. Diagnoses present H.pylori infection, and reflect full-scaled H.pylori infection status in the stomach.
6. Very convenient test: The diagnostic comes out in less than 3 minutes.
Package & Delivery:
We use standard carton package.
We delivery urea breath test within 2-3 working days after receive your payment.
13c urea breath test combined with 13c infrared spectrometer,we provide installation service.