Rapid IVD Diagnostic hp Analyzer
H.pylori simplified to hp , often parasites in gastric mucosa tissue, is the main pathogenic factor and pathogen of many peptic diseases such as chronic gastritis and peptic ulcer. Many screening methods have also been carried out clinically, all of which have shortcomings, but the rapid 13c ubt ivd diagnosis test, which only takes one breath, is convenient and quick to check, non-invasive, whole-stomach detection, and high-precision inspection rate.
First do this test in a fasting state or after 2 hours of eating.
The rapid 13c ubt ivd diagnosis test mainly uses Helicobacter pylori to produce urease, which can decompose oral 13C-labeled urea into ammonia and 13C-labeled CO2, which is detected by the instrument when it is exhaled through the lungs.
The inspection process:
1. After the medical examiner holds his breath for 5 seconds, remove the cap of the bottom air bag (before taking the medicine), exhale for a long time, exhale the air in the lungs as much as possible, blow up the air bag, close the cap tightly, and collect the first Bag the breath sample bag and fill in the label.
2. Take special capsules (marked by carbon 13) with warm water.
3. Sit and wait for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the cap of the sample bag (after taking the medicine), blow up the mouth in the mouth, exhale for a long time, exhale the lungs as much as possible, blow up the air bag, close the cap tightly, and collect the second exhalation sample bag , Fill in the label.
5. Put the two sample bags of the collected gas on a specific instrument for analysis.
6. The result mainly depends on the final ratio, less than four can be diagnosed as Helicobacter pylori negative, and greater than four Helicobacter pylori positive.