Diagnosis h.pylori Test
The 13C urea breath test is a medical test used to diagnosis h.pylori. H.pylori is a kind of bacteria that can grow in the stomach, which can cause gastritis and peptic ulcers, and is closely related to gastric cancer. Therefore, if the infection can be detected as soon as possible, and the right medicine can be prescribed, it will reduce gastrointestinal inflammation and ulcers. The 13c urea breath test is the latest, fast, pain-free and non-radiation H.pylori detection technology. It does not require a gastroscope, and only needs to breathe easily and determine the components of the breath. It can immediately detect whether there is H.pylori infection. The result accuracy is as high as 97%.
Model NO.: 75mg/50mg
Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
Group: All Patients
Type: Test Kit
Certification: SGS, ISO13485, MSDS,FSC
Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
Product status: White granular
Breath bags: two bags,one is 00-minute breath bag,the other is 30-minute breath bag.
1. Non-radioactive, non-toxic to human body, so it is perfect to diagnose children, pregnant women and weak elders.
2. First choice for patients who want to evaluate H.pylori radical cure.
3. Highly accurate test. Its sensitivity and specificity are relatively high to avoid the possible false-positive and false-negative that may occur in traditional H.pylori diagnoses.
4. Non-invasive, so it is easily accepted by patients.
5. Diagnoses present H.pylori infection, and reflect full-scaled H.pylori infection status in the stomach.
6. Very convenient test: The diagnostic comes out in less than 3 minutes.
Any people who are suspected to have HP infection
Patients who suffer from chronic gastritis, peptic ulcers, gastric cancers or malt lymphomas
Patients who have been treated for HP infection and who want to confirm whether the pathogenic bacteria has been eradicated.
Package & Delivery:
We use standard carton package.
We delivery 13c ubt kits within 2-3 working days after receive payment.
Combined with 13c infrared spectrometer