Diagnostic h.pylori infection method
Helicobacter pylori (h.pylori for short) is a kind of gastric disease that can grow in a strong acid environment. It can be spread through many ways. Once infected, if it is not treated in time, it can develop into chronic superficial gastritis, mucosal inflammation and infiltration. There will be mucosal epithelial hyperplasia, gland atrophy and intestinal metaplasia, which can eventually cause cancer. The 13C urea breath test diagnostic system has been recognized as an effective method for detecting H.pylori. The whole diagnosis process takes about 30 minutes. It is the internationally recognized "gold standard" for H.pylori examination. Known as "a milestone in the history of gastric examination". Before the test, the subject should be fasted for two hours, take the liquid reagent in warm boiled water, sit still for 30 minutes and blow into the special expiratory card to save the sample, and then put the exhalation bag into the infrared spectrometer. Sensitive, accurate and comprehensive detection of whether the patient has H.pylori infection.
Model NO.: 75mg/50mg
Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Without Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
Group: All Patients
Type: Test Kit
Certification: SGS, ISO13485, MSDS
Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
Two bags,one is 00-minute bag, the other is 30-minute bag.
Non-radioactive: it is without radioactive, which can be applied to children, pregnant women and aged people
Accuracy: Sensitivity 96%, specificity 98%.
Comfortable: Non-invasive, unlike traditional methods: Endoscopic tube insertion, blood test.
Convenient: Patients only need to exhale and take liquid medicine.
Quick: Entire test only 30 minutes.
1. Exhale into the first bag, used as baseline sample.
2. Mix the 75 mg reagent contained in the plastic container with purified water and drink the solution.
3. Wait for 20-30 minutes. No food or drink during this time.
4. Exhale in the other bag to collect the second sample
1.what's the symptoms with hp infection?
The most common symptoms associated with Helicobacter pylori infection are mainly oral odor, bad breath, and a sticky feeling in the mouth. Some people also have digestive symptoms, such as abdominal distension, abdominal pain, acid reflux, heartburn, nausea, etc.
2.How to prevent hp infection?
(1) Pay attention to food hygiene: eating together is susceptible to Helicobacter pylori infection: this is one of the important ways to infect Helicobacter pylori.
(2) Pay attention to regular and quantitative diet, rich in nutrients, and choose foods that are easy to digest, contain enough calories, protein and vitamins.