Helicobacter pylori (Hp) is the most common bacterium that causes chronic human infections. It destroys the gastric mucosa and belongs to a class of carcinogens.
way for spreading:
Its main routes of transmission are "fecal-oral transmission" and "oral-oral transmission".
To put it simply, it is behaviors such as oral feeding, intimate kissing, not using public chopsticks to pick food, and not washing hands after going to the toilet.
What happens to H.pylori infection?
Helicobacter pylori (HP) is the main cause of chronic gastritis and peptic ulcer. The main hazards to health are:
Iron deficiency anemia;
Cause peptic ulcer;
Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP);
Increase the risk of stomach cancer.
When the body has these 4 symptoms, be alert
1. Indigestion, fullness, anorexia, and indigestion;
2. Acid reflux, heartburn, excessive gastric acid secretion;
3. Abdominal pain, belching, gastric ulcer caused by Helicobacter pylori;
4. Bad breath is serious, Helicobacter pylori causes gastrointestinal indigestion, and food cannot be completely digested, resulting in bad mouth odor.
How to avoid being infected with Helicobacter pylori?
1. Do not feed or kiss your child's mouth;
2. Adopt meal sharing system;
3. Use public chopsticks and spoons;
4. Pay attention to food hygiene;
5. Do a good job of washing hands.