1. Those who have been diagnosed with dyspepsia for the first time, and those who have followed up;
2. Patients who need to eradicate Helicobacter pylori, such as gastric ulcer, duodenal ulcer, chronic active gastritis, gastritis, gastric mucosa-related lymphoid tissue malignant tumor, etc.;
3. Prevent gastric cancer or those who have a family history of gastric cancer.
4. Those who refuse gastroscopy (unless gastric cancer is suspected, go for gastroscopy).
5. Long-term use of NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs) drugs.
13c ubt test significant advantage：
The more accurate and comfortable C-13 breath test detection system detects sharps for gastrointestinal diseases. After international certification, the accuracy of H.pylori detection is over 97%.
The C-13 breath test detection system is the product of modern detection technology. Breath sampling has high detection sensitivity, high detection rate and coincidence rate. Whether it is ulcer, inflammation, or cancer, it can be accurately diagnosed and treated. No need for gastroscope, no need to obtain gastric biopsy, safe, accurate, convenient, no pain, no trauma, no cross infection, it is one of the most advanced and most popular methods for detecting H.pylori.